You can support SOS Children’s Villages on Sunday 3 October 2021 by running in the world-famous London Marathon. Your support will ensure that children everywhere can grow up feeling safe, loved and supported. The London Marathon is one of life’s greatest achievements for those who love to run and the atmosphere on the day is sure to be something you will never forget.
Why run for SOS Children’s Villages?
- Dedicated fundraising support from the SOS Children’s Villages team
- A high-quality SOS Children’s Villages running top
- A sense of achievement
- Being part of a global community ensuring children have the childhood, and the life, they deserve
What you need to know before applying to run for SOS Children’s Villages
- All SOS Children’s Villages runners are asked to pay a £100 registration fee and commit to a fundraising target of £2,000
- Please take the time to tell us about why you would like to run for SOS Children’s Villages and how you will reach the target. All places are allocated based on the quality of the application
- The registration fee is non-refundable and we aim to respond to applications within three weeks of closing.